- All our products are finely stitched in premium quality fabrics.
- Please note that colours on screen may slightly vary due to camera and photography limitations.
Note on alteration:
- We provide length alteration service for abayas and dresses. Lengths can be madeshorter, but not longer.
- If you want to get your abaya or dress length altered, you may mention your required length in notes when checking out and completing your order. Rs. 200 alteration charges (per abaya/dress) will be added to your bill manually after our team
reviews your alteration request. Delivery time may be extended by 2-3 days so we can process your alteration.
- Delivery charges are Rs.300 nationwide. We offer free nationwide delivery on all orders above the value of Rs. 5000. Delivery time is 3-5 working days.
- Please read our Terms of Service and Returns Policy carefully before placing your order.
- Got more questions? Head to our FAQ page or get in touch with us.
Storm Blue Turkish Tiered Dress
This gorgeous tiered maxi dress is airy, comfortable and pretty at the same time. It features thin elasticated sleeves, 14” neckline zip and side slit pockets. It is maternity and nursing friendly so if you’re a mama-to-be, this is perfect for you! Allows plenty of room for a growing belly and has a wide flare for ease of movement.
Model’s height is 5’7” and she’s wearing a size medium.
Fabric: Double Georgette
About the fabric:
Double Georgette: Soft and Breathable | Comfortable | All Season Wear | Wrinkle Resistant
About the color:
A mix of blue and grey, this color is a great choice for daily wear.
Some colors in double georgette abayas specially lighter tones require layering because they’re see through in certain light conditions. We recommend pairing them with light weight cotton slips (nude and off-white) and trousers in summer. In winters, something warmer can be worn underneath or over the abaya.
Note from the designer:
This dress is an ode to my recent travel to Turkey. The cut of this design is inspired by the dresses that Turkish women elegantly carry as they go about their day. I have adapted it to be worn in Pakistan by making it loose and airy, this makes it more suitable for the hot and humid weather here.